New for 2021!!!
* Must have a tech card for a normal ModNationals Class to run TNT through the event
* Steeda Thursday Night Cruise-In at their Valdosta Facility (Dyno, Food Trucks, Raffles, Live Music)
* NEW Juggernaut Performance/Steeda All-Motor Grocery Getter Class
* NEW Evolution Performance 2020/2021 GT500 Class
* NEW ET Restrictions on KOT4 Street, Driver Mod Street, 6R80/10R80 Street and All Blower Street *** KOT4 Street (8.0 ET), Driver Mod Street, 6R80/10R80 and All Blower Street (8.50 ET) with .1 Breakout
See you at South Georgia Motorsports Park on November 11-14, 2021
November 11 - 14, 2021
November 10th (Wednesday)
Early Parking & Tech
November 11th (Thursday)
Test and Tune ($150), All Day
Early Parking & Tech
November 12th (Friday)
Parking & Tech
November 13th (Saturday)
(For Grudge, True Street, Sat. Open Comp)
November 14th (Sunday)
CLASSES & RULES
Make sure to read the rules for your class before entering
King of 4V (Pro and Street)
6R80/10R80 Shootout (Pro and Street)
All Blower (Pro and Street)
No Time Shootout
Driver Mod (Pro and Street)
All-Motor Grocery Getters
2020/2021 GT500 Shootout
Mod Motor Mustangs was started in 2013 with the idea of bringing all the fast modular racers and businesses together with a common goal to show the world how fast we are! It started with a simple Facebook page that started a movement in social media. Finally, the mod motor guys had a voice and it was a resounding success.
Through the next four years, we built our brand through various social media platforms and spread out to sponsor race cars and provide advertisements for their sponsors. Someone asked me in 2016, “What is the next step for MMM?”. I didn’t quite have an answer at the time but the answer couldn’t be clearer – start our own racing event.
Since 2016, there have been four ModNationals events and each have grown by 15% each year. For 2020, we decided to cancelled the event for various reasons and you may know. But we are back, bigger and better for ’21 with more classes, bigger turnout, bigger payouts and the best racing environment for our Mod Motor family.
See you at South Georgia Motorsports Park on November 11-14, 2021!